Hi. I’m Doug, and I’m 10 years old. My brother Charlie and I got to spend the night at the American Museum of Natural History. My mom asked me whether the sleepover made the museum truly memorable. It did because the museum is a lot different at night than it is during the day. Here are five reasons why I remember my night at the museum so well:
1. You get to go around the museum with a flashlight.
2. There’s nobody blocking your view.
3. You get to have a scavenger hunt where you answer questions in a book.
4. You can see a lot more of the museum because it’s not crowded at night.
5. You get to sleep under a giant blue whale.
Those are the reasons why my night at the museum was truly memorable.